Great success for the 3rd Edition of “Green Investor Day”
– Great success for the 3rd Edition of “Green Investor Day”, with over 300 attendees including investors, companies and institutions
– energy storage, energy efficiency, innovation and internationalization among the success keys for the Italian Green Industry
– VedoGreen Database: Smart Energy (+52%), Green Chemistry (+38%) and Agribusiness (+17%) the sectors with the higher increase in revenues in 2012
– VedoGreen index rises up to 22 listed companies with total a market cap of 1.6 bln Euros
Milan, 8th May 2014
The Green Investor Day organised by VedoGreen, the company of IR Top Group specialised in finance for green companies, was attended by over 300 participants including the main exponents of the international finance and the Italian companies operating in the most innovative sectors of the green economy.
Anna Lambiase, CEO of VedoGreen, has declared: “The third edition of Green Investor Day has been a proven success as a meeting of international standing. The public has enjoyed the evidences of 9 successful entrepreneurs of the green economy, who outlined strategic developments and technological innovations issues.The comparison on the green industry was followed by an in-depth discussion on the investment strategies by the leading exponents of the Italian financial community.
From the analysis of VedoGreen Survey Department, which monitors more than 3,000 green unlisted companies belonging to 10 sectors, it is clear that the Italian green economy has continued to create value in 2012, with an increase in revenues involving Smart Energy sector (182 million euro the average revenues, +52% yoy, EBITDA margin of 12%), Green Chemistry (average revenues of 202 million Euro, with an increase of 38%, EBITDA margin of 10%) and Agribusiness (average revenues of 157 million, + 17% yoy, EBITDA margin of 9%). “
- Green Investor Day – III edition (agenda)
VedoGreen video for Green Investor Day
Green Investor Day – III Ed. – Documents
- Download the presentation of TerniEnergia
Interviews to the companies
- Download the interview by Mergermarket to Josephine Pace, Chief of Business Development and marketing “Plastica Alfa seeks funds to finance acquisition“
- Download the interview by Mergermarket to the CEO of Ladurner Energy, Lorenzo Bagnacani “Ladurner Ambiente seeks EUR 10m-15m to propel Ladurner Energy’s growth“