– Revenues of Euro 10.4 million (Euro 8.7 million at March 31, 2013)
– EBITDA of Euro 4.6 million (Euro 1.1 million at March 31, 2013) with EBITDA margin of 44% (13.1% at March 31, 2013)
– Net profit of Euro 0.7 million (Euro 1.6 million at March 31, 2013)
– NFP of Euro 144.6 million (Euro 135.2 million at December 31, 2013)
– Approved the EPC contracts, supply and sub-contract for two solar power plants in South Africa for a total of 148.5 MWp
– Completed and connected to the grid a plant of a total capacity of 10 MWp in Upington (South Africa) for utilities of international standing
Terni, 14 May 2014
The Board od Directors of TerniEnergia, a company active in the renewable energy fields, energy efficiency and waste management, listed on Star Segment of Borsa Italiana, approved today the interim financial report as at March 31, 2014.
Stefano Neri, President and CEO of TerniEnergia, commented as follows:
“The first quarter of 2014 results represent a snapshot of the evolutive path of the Group, with a return to revenue and margins growth, reflecting the correctness of the strategic choices in the direction of business internationalization and diversification. This confirms the important contribution generated by the performance of the assets dedicated to power generation owned by the Group, which contributes to the results of the quarter together with the good performance of environmental and O&M activities. TerniEnergia, thanks to the scenarios opened by the agreement signed with Al Hamed Group in the Gulf countries and the one signed with Free Energy for the start of the negotiation for the acquisition, looks into the prospects for the medium term with growing optimism. In particular, the Company aims to strengthen its internationalization process and to restart a growth path in Italy, especially in the dynamic sectors of smart energy and energy efficiency. Alongside the strategic opportunities that will lead to the development of a new business plan, to be defined after the desirable successful conclusion of the transaction with Free Energia and the acquisition of 100% of the shares of Lucos Alternative Energies, high visibility for the Group’s industrial activities is guaranteed by major orders at startup in South Africa and the planned construction of new environmental plants in Italy”.