– Ebitda margin improving at 12.7%
– Net Financial Position down
– Net result substantially at break – even at (0.38) million euro
– Start – up of the operational reorganization and internationalization process of the subsidiary Aimeri Ambiente
– Revenues of 73.0 million euro compared with 99.6 million euro as of 30 June 2013;
– Ebitda of 9.3 million euro compared with 10.9 million euro as of 30 June 2013;
– Ebitda margin at 12.7% compared with 11.0% as of 30 June 2013;
– Ebit of 0.8 million euro compared with (9.7) million euro as of 30 June 2013;
– Net Result at (0.38) million euro compared with (11.9) million euro in 1H2013;
– Net Financial Position improving to 128.2 million euro compared with 133.0 million euro as of 31 December 2013.
Rozzano, 28 August 2014
The Board of Directors of Biancamano S.p.a, met today, examined and approved the Half Year Financial Report as of 30 June 2014.
“The results for the first half of 2014”, – states Giovanni Battista Pizzimbone, Chairman of Biancamano Spa – given the improvement in the EBITDA margin to 12.7%, reflect the policy on selection of public tenders and the operational reorganisation designed to contain costs also at central level. The strategies we have pursued tenaciously, in support of growth in turnover, involve a decisive marketing drive in Italy and abroad to seize upon the numerous opportunities arising not only in the municipal waste management services industry (now the Group’s core business), but also in the waste disposal and treatment segment. I trust that the marketing efforts, backed by our management’s high level of technical know-how, will already result, in 4Q2014 and in the next few years, in higher revenues and consolidation of the EBITDA margin. As regards the financial manoeuvre, underlying the agreement ex Art.67 with the lending banks, a number of problems remain – also due to the high degree of complexity of the manoeuvre itself – particularly in the use of withrecourse pool credit line, still underused although needed – which we hope to shortly resolve with the lending banks cooperation.”