– Improvement in the operating margin (EBITDA margin 11.0% compared to 10.1%) despite the impact of non-recurring expenses net of which EBITDA would stand at 13.7 million euro and the EBITDA margin would be 13.8%.
Revenues down primarily as a result of the new strategy of selecting contracts.
– Negative net result impacted by 10.3 million euro in non-recurring provisions for doubtful debts.
– Financial Institutions, relating to the recovery operation, are completing their assessment and many have already begun the preparatory process for issuing the relative resolutions, although these had not been yet officially passed.
– Revenues of 99.6 million euro (128.2 million euro at 30.06.2012)
– EBITDA of 10.9 million euro (13.0 million euro at 30.06.2012)
– Ebitda Margin 11.0% (10.1% at 30.06.2012)
– EBIT of (9.7) million euro (5.2 million euro at 30.06.2012)
– Net Loss of (11.9) million euro (0.5 million euro at 30.06.2012)
– NFP 145.8 million euro improving compared with Euro 155.9 million at 31.12.2012 (NFP as of 31 March 2013 Euro 157.7 million).
Rozzano (MI), 28th August 2013
The Board of Directors of Biancamano Spa, a company listed on the Star segment of Borsa Italiana and private leader in the Waste Management sector in Italy, today approved the consolidated results as at 30 June 2013.