Next presentation of the book “La quotazione delle PMI su AIM Italia e gli investitori istituzionali nel capitale” by Anna Lambiase: 31/03/2015 - Bologna, Museo del Patrimonio Industriale. The event is powered by IR Top with the support of Borsa Italiana. *** AIMNews.it the website managed by IR Top to stay updated on AIM Italia, the market of Borsa Italiana - LSE Group dedicated to SMEs.
Sixteen promising cleantech SMEs selected to fast-track their business growth through intensive entrepreneur mission in San Francisco. £500 million invested in mission companies to date
VedoGreen, the company of the IR Top Group, specialised in financial solutions for green companies, Idea Capital Funds SGR of the DeA Capital/De Agostini Group, one of the most important independent Italian Private Equity operators, that manages a green economy specialised fund, and Matteo Carlotti, already among the promoters of the SPAC named MadeInItaly1, promotes GreenItaly1.
LANDI RENZO: revenues, margins and cash flow improve in 9M 2014; third quarter confirms turnover and profit growth
- Revenues of Euro 173.9 mln, +6% compared to Euro [...]
- Consolidated revenues at 108 million euro. - EBITDA margin [...]
22th December 2014 - Last Friday Standard Ethics announced the [...]
9 Decembre 2014 - KKR is taking a $100m significant stake in Sundrop Farms, an agricultural technology company that relies on solar power and seawater for the huge greenhouses it builds and operates in arid places including Australia.
18th November 2014 - On 17th November 2014 VedoGreen organised the event “Waiting for Expo 2015, Green Economy 2.0” in Milan at Circolo della Stampa. During the event VedoGreen assigned the “GREEN” EXCELLENCE in innovation award to the best Italian Green Economy companies for innovation and eco-friendly technologies. The winners were identified by VedoGreen, UK Trade & Investment and Dintec.
24 October 2014 - "A binding 40% CO2 reduction effort domestically in Europe is not an easy task. It can only be achieved through a major transformation in all parts of the society. That is why the EU leaders' decision to adopt the Commission's proposal is an ambitious and important step forward" - commented Connie Hedegaard
7 October 2014 - The European Commission has adopted a proposal to reduce by 6% the life cycle greenhouse gas intensity of fuel and other energy sources supplied for use in road vehicles by 2020.
Landi Renzo: margins and cash flow improve during first half 2014; significant revenues growth and a return to profit in second quarter 2014
- Revenues in 1H 2014 of Euro 112.4 mln (Euro [...]
17 September 2014 - Over 2000 European towns and cities are expected to participate in the 13th edition of European Mobility Week, an annual European campaign about getting around town in a sustainable way.
15 September 2014 - The world’s six multilateral development banks reaffirmed their shared commitment to lead by example by continuing to reinforce and further develop climate financing through a joint statement issued in advance of the United Nations Secretary-General’s Climate Summit being convened in New York on 23rd September.
- Ebitda margin improving at 12.7% - Net Financial Position down - Net result substantially at break - even at (0.38) million euro - Start – up of the operational reorganization and internationalization process of the subsidiary Aimeri Ambiente
- Revenues of 21.5 million (Euro 31.7 million as at June 30, 2013) - EBITDA of Euro 9.8 million, +72% (Euro 5.7 million as at June 30, 2013) - Ebitda Margin 45.5% (18% as at June 30, 2013) - EBIT of Euro 6 million, +99% (Euro 3 million as at June 30, 2013) - Net Profit of Euro 1.2 million (Euro 5.4 million as at June 30, 2013) - NFP of Euro 152.8 million, Euro 11.6 million of which in short time (Euro 135.2 million as at 31/12/2013, Euro 18.2 million of which in short time) - Net Equity amounted to Euro 50.4 million (53.9 million as at 31/12/2013)
- Revenues of Euro 10.4 million (Euro 8.7 million at March 31, 2013) - EBITDA of Euro 4.6 million (Euro 1.1 million at March 31, 2013) with EBITDA margin of 44% (13.1% at March 31, 2013) - Net profit of Euro 0.7 million (Euro 1.6 million at March 31, 2013) - NFP of Euro 144.6 million (Euro 135.2 million at December 31, 2013) - Approved the EPC contracts, supply and sub-contract for two solar power plants in South Africa for a total of 148.5 MWp
- Revenues of 36.0 million euro (51.9 million euro at 31.03.2013) - EBITDA of 4.4 million euro (6.5 million euro at 31.03.2013) - EBITDA margin 12.2% (12.6% 31.03.2013) - EBIT of (0.3) million euro (euro 2.6 million at 31.03.2013) - Net Loss of (1.98) million euro (euro (0.9) million euro at 31.03.2013) - NFP 140.4 million euro improving compared to 157.7 million euro as of 31.03.2013 (133.0 million at 31.12.2013).
11 September 2014 – The total market of bonds linked to key climate changes solutions stands at USD 502.6bn, compared to last year’s estimate of USD346bn, of which $35.8bn of the universe is made up of labelled Green Bonds issued by corporations and development banks.
- On 20 January 2014 signed with Lenders the debt restructuring agreement art.67 LF - Ebitda margin net of non-recurring expenses increasing to 10.5% vs 7.6% in 2012 - Negative net result impacted by non-recurring operating expenses and 11.9 million euro in non-recurring provisions for doubtful debts - NFP 132.5 million euro strongly improving compared with figures as of 31 December 2012 (Euro 156 million) - Revenues of 178.6 million euro (248.1 million euro at 31.12.2012) - EBITDA of 9.5 million euro (18.8 million euro at 31.12.2012) - EBIT of (19.2) million euro (euro (1.5) million at 31.12.2012) - Net Loss of (25.0) million euro (euro (10.7) million euro at 31.12.2012) - NFP 132.5 million euro (156.0 million at 31.12.2012)
11 September 2014 - Barclays and MSCI Inc., a leading provider of investment decision support tools worldwide, announced the launch of a new Green Bond Index, expanding on their Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) fixed income benchmark index family launched in June 2013.
TERNIENERGIA: revenues and margins growth as at December 31th, 2013; Net Profit amounted to Euro 6.85 million, proposed dividend of Euro 0.06 p.s.
- Revenues of Euro 67 million, +2.4% compared to December 31, 2012 - EBITDA of Euro 12.4 million, +16% compared to December, 31 2012; Ebitda Margin 18.5% (16.3% as at December, 31 2012) - EBIT of Euro 5 million (Euro 5.8 million as at December 31, 2012) - Net income of Euro 6.85 million, unchanged compared to December 31, 2012 - NFP of Euro 135.2 million, Euro 18.2 million of which in short term (Euro 116.3 million as at 30/09/2013, Euro 31.5 million of which in short term) - Net equity amounted to Euro 54.2 million (Euro 48.8 million as at 31/12/2012)
4 September 2014 - “Italeaf is the first Italian company landing on the Swedish market, – said the president Stefano Neri . The choice was made for many reasons, firstly because of "the sensitivity of Nordic investors for clean technologies
05.08.2014 - Water re-use is not widespread in Europe. Most wastewater from urban treatment plants is simply flushed out into rivers and lakes. But increasing re-use would help us respond to the increasing problems of water scarcity and drought, while reducing the risk of contamination from wastewater and lowering treatment costs.
04.08.2014 - TerniEnergia SpA signed an investment agreement for the acquisition of 100% of the share capital of Free Energia S.p.A.
25 July 2014 - New opportunities for European businesses, affordable energy bills for consumers, increased energy security through a significant reduction of natural gas imports and a positive impact on the environment: these are some of the expected benefits of the energy efficiency target for 2030 put forward today by the European Commission in a Communication.
26th June 2014 - Today, CSR Europe held a special [...]
20 June 2014 - The green bonds are coming to Italy. According to the news published by Il Sole 24 Ore, Hera, the multiutility listed on Borsa Italiana stocke exchange - LSE Group, has announced the first issue in Italy of green bonds.
Italeaf will be the first Italian company to apply for listing on the NASDAQ OMX First North in Stockholm Stock Exchange
14th May 2014 - Last week the Commission has therefore presented an Action Plan for Innovation in the 'Blue Economy' to help use ocean resources sustainably and drive growth and jobs in Europe.
Intesa Sanpaolo is pleased to invite you to the upcoming Cleantech StartUp Initiative dedicated to the best international startups in the fields of environment, energy efficiency and renewable energies. The event will take place on Wednesday, May 7 2014, starting 8.30AM in Milan (Palazzo Besana, Piazza Belgioioso 1).