VedoGreen offers the following services:
- Supervision on formal and informal requirements for a possible Listing on Euronext. Preliminary evaluation through an in-depth business model and financials analysis
- Assistance to the analysis of Business Plan’s sustainability
- Equity Story definition and institutional and support in investors selection
- Listing Sponsor on Euronext
The sustainability report is a stand-alone document dedicated to the in-depth discussion of data and information on the economic, environmental and social aspects of companies in accordance with the reporting criteria (CRI Standard). V-Finance also proposes the elaboration of the Integrated Reporting according to the guidelines (“Framework”) IIRC – International Integrated Reporting Council.
Through a stakeholder engagement plan V-Finance supports companies in enhancing the adoption of ESG criteria and in defining a communication strategy aimed at emphasizing sustainability aspects towards the financial community: V-Finance organises thematic meetings with target investors that include sustainability issues in the investment policy (SRI Sustainable responsible Investment – ESG).
It foresees the integration of the sustainability objectives of the United Nations Agenda 2030 (SDG–Sustainable Development goals) into the company’s business plan and sustainability report.
Green Bond Advisory
- Verification of the financial structure and feasibility of the plan;
- Verification of Green Bond requirements;
- Support for the Green Bond issue process